How to dress for a job interview
Whenever we go to a job interview, we make sure we are well prepared as to what to answer and how to act, but being well-dressed is as important as the rest, as your image will talk for you, so today we will give you some advices as to what to wear for a job interview.
“In an interview, first impression is important, a person looking for an opportunity knows this when going to apply for a job, it is not only a matter of clothes you wear, but to have a good attitude, to know about the company you are applying for a job are some examples of other details that the interviewer will consider”, said Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Wear conservative colors – As a general rule, blue and grey shades are a great option to wear for an interview, black will make you look too serious.
- Avoid sandals – Informal shoes can change your general outfit, so be careful when choosing your shoes.
- Hygiene – Your clothes should be as clean as yourself, so check out they are free from stains.
- Change your clothes – If you wore your best suit for an interview, and you are called for a second one, make sure you wear a different outfit.
- Choose the right suit – When wearing a suit, you must make sure it is not too lose or too tight.
- Tie – A good tie is the perfect complement to the men’s outfit.
“If a person applying for a job goes to the company with a great attitude, a good personal presentation and self-confidence, the interviewer will feel comfortable and will of course want to know more about the job applicant, that is why it is important to be prepared for a job interview”, added Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.
If you want to read more news about denim, you can visit us at http://mexican-denim.com/