Dress properly with jeans everywhere
Jeans really go well on all occasions and everywhere, but it is depending on how you complement your outfit and the type of jeans you choose to wear that you will look differently, today we will show you some combinations so you can dress properly wherever you go:
“Jeans are basic on every wardrobe, they look good, they are comfortable and very easy to combine, no wonder why this garment is so popular and does not seem to be ready to quite on all fashion styles”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a Mexican company dedicated to manufacture denim clothes.
Here are some tips to combine your jeans properly:
- Dressy – A simple pair of jeans can change drastically when you combine them with a large coat, high heels and the right accessories.
- Classic – If you want a classic look, combine your boot cut jeans with a plaid shirt and boots that matches your shirt’s color.
- Stylish – You can combine your skinny jeans with off-white ankle boots and a white long blouse.
- Glamorous – Combine a pair of tight jeans with nude heels and a white blouse, you can combine them with a black and white jacket.
- Fresh – One great combination, especially on hot days, is to combine your denim jeans with a strapless blouse and sandals, this will make you look and feel fresh.
The above are only a few of the many styles you can create with your jeans, but always keep in mind that you mark your own trends, it is just a matter of feeling comfortable and secure with what you wear.
“All garments made of denim have one advantage, they are very combinable, so you can wear them with different accessories and turn them into completely different outfits”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.