Denim in color: some useful advices to combine your jeans
Jeans in color a very interesting part of the fashion styles that many people want to try. If you want to join to this trend, keep on reading as we will show you some useful advices to combine your pants.
“Designers are constantly renewing jeans as they know the popularity that these garments are taking every year, this is a basic garment at any closet, as there are plenty of different types that meet exactly a person’s needs”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you are thinking about buying a pair of color jeans, you might want to consider this:
- Pick a skinny fit pair of jeans – This is the best fit for the color jeans. If you have a pair of flare jeans in another color than indigo, do not worry, you can cut them out to get a cute pair of shorts. Any colors are fine, but always go by the pop or pastel colors.
- Footwear – Always combine your color jeans with heels in neutral colors.
- Tops – As with the shoes, the best combination for your color jeans is tops of neutral colors. Remember that you would want everyone to look at your jeans. You cannot go wrong when you combine your color jeans with a white top.
- Add sunglasses – Color jeans give you a very cool look, but when you add some accessories, like sunglasses, you will look very chic.
- Play with the colors – Remember that your best friend is the mirror, if you are not sure that you are combining the jeans correctly, look at the mirror for a second opinion.
“Indigo jeans are very easy to combine, but color jeans are great for those persons who love denim and want to try other alternatives for their jeans”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.