Garments that must be in your closet this winter
If you love looking chic in every season, this article is for you as we will tell you those garments that you should have in your closet this winter to have amazing outfits.
“There are basic garments that must be in the closet, such as a suit, a white shirt and, of course, a pair of jeans, which you can wear all year long”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some of the garments that you must include in your closet for this season:
- Open skirts – A-type skirts with fabrics that move free and open at the side. There are different types of lengths for these skirts, which combine perfectly with a denim shirt.
- Flared pants – Winter is a good time to give a break to the popular skinny jeans and try with a different type and the perfect substitute this winter is a pair of flared jeans, they will stylish your shape and will make your legs look longer.
- High impact accessories – It is important to wear one accessory that will create a high impact on your look and subtle accessories for the rest of your outfit, so choose them wisely.
- Oversize’s – Jackets, sweaters, coats, all of these garments will fill out the streets with an oversized style that will make you look pretty chic if you combine them correctly. Remember you must balance your look so wear tight bottoms.
- Chunky sweaters – They are very fashionable and cozy, so you will look very chic while feeling warm. These sweaters are perfect to combine with your favorite jeans.
- Blazers – Every woman must have a blazer at her closet, they are the perfect complement for any outfit, so use them this winter with your shirts or dresses, and they will always formalize your look even if you are wearing a pair of jeans with a tee.
- Black – We love wearing black on winter, it is the color of elegance so add it in your outfits, on your dresses, jeans, skirts or over-knee boots, black color is perfect for monochromatic looks.
“It is always helpful to have denim garments at the closet for winter, such as vests, coats, jackets and, of course, jeans, as they combine with all textiles and colors”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.