Turning denim into the main character of your outfits
Denim is one of the most legendary fabrics on the fashion world for decades and it has been evolving since it first appeared as work wear, as now we can see plenty of different garments manufactured with this versatile and resistant fabric and in this article we will show you how to turn it into the main character for your daily outfits.
“When we talk about denim, we can think at many different outfits as this fabric is very easy to combine with any other textiles and colors, so it has become essential to have at least a pair of jeans, a jacket, vest or many other garments made of denim”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Denim is a timeless fabric, so no matter how much the trends and fashion styles change, you will always be able to combine a denim garment, check out these tips that will make them be the main character on your daily outfits:
- Distressed boyfriend jeans are a trend that you should try, and when you combine them with a cute shirt and high heels you create a perfect balance.
- Low rise jeans are also a good choice when you are thin and want to experience with another type of jeans.
- Velvet is part of the style for fall and winter, and it looks incredible when you combine it with denim.
- Denim mini-skirts have become very popular once again, if you do not have one, you might want to try them on.
- If you have not wear denim overall, do not waste more time and try it with a cardigan for a very chic style.
- If you like the double denim style, try it in a different way and change your jeans for a pencil denim skirt and a denim shirt.
“There are plenty of different ways to create outfits when you combine your denim garments, as they adapt to any style and you can wear them all year long”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.