Balance your outfits with a pair of skinny jeans
Who does not love skinny jeans? They have been a trend for years, as many women love the sexy touch that these jeans give to their outfits, and in this article we will show you different ways to balance your looks with them.
“Skinny jeans, as well as other types of jeans, offer versatility, which is greatly appreciated by denim lovers, as they can create many different combinations with them, accordingly to their own style”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
There are many different cuts, washes and colors for the skinny jeans, and the following tips will help you balancing your outfits with them:
- High rise skinny jeans have become one of the favorite for many celebrities, as they are perfect to balance your shape, making your hips be the protagonists and reducing the size of your waist.
- If you want to create a balanced look, combine your skinny jeans with asymmetrical garments, such as a blazer. This tip will balance your shape and make you look pretty stylish.
- Maxi blouses are perfect to combine with skinny jeans, as you will combine a fresh garment at the top with a sexy pair of jeans.
- If you want to add volume to your hips, combine your skinny jeans with a blouse in a peplum cut, and if you are curvy, this combination will make you look thinner, so everyone can try with these two garments.
- Skinny jeans will make the bottom part of your body look thinner, so if you want to keep it balanced, focus in highlighting the top part, so one alternative would be to combine them with an oversized sweater.
“Jeans have become basic at a closet, and each day, more persons are adding it to their closets. There are plenty of different constructions, finishes and colors, so it is easier to find the perfect pair for your own style”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.